Winter is one season when we need to spend additional time caring for our skin. The weather can be severe and harsh, and the skin must adapt to survive adverse climatic conditions such as fog, chilly winds, mist, and so on. To minimise damage not only this season but in the future, we must do everything possible to winter-proof our skin. If an individual has dry skin, white patches, irritations, or itching on their face, wintry weather could be one of the causes. ‘With cold weather, the skin loses moisture and water content and also stops producing as much moisture, causing the skin to crack and expose it to a lot of skin problems’, shares Dr. Rasya Dixit, a skin doctor in Bangalore practising at Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic.
Dr. Rasya Dixit also added that we must protect our facial skin by keeping them hydrated. Drinking water, using chemical-free moisturiser, eating healthy fruits & vegetables, and exercising will help, but specific dermatological treatments are also quite important when lifestyle modifications won't help. Dry skin causes premature ageing by causing less collagen production (the structural protein found in the body, more than 80% of the skin is formed of collagen, which provides the strength essential for tissues and organs), resulting in the skin losing firmness, elasticity, and tone.
Medifacial for Dry Skin
A medifacial in Bangalore will leave the skin feeling restored, renewed, and regenerated. A medifacial gently exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving patients with softer, smoother skin. Patients will feel rejuvenated after having their dry winter or sun-damaged summer skin treated with amazing hydration and protection.
Face massages with medifacial treatment increase circulation, bringing additional nutrients into the outer layer of the epidermis while calming down any discomfort caused by tension in muscles surrounding the face.
This treatment is extremely gentle and beneficial for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It is suitable for all skin tones. It is designed specifically for individuals who have skin concerns such as:
- Skin dryness
- Scarring from acne
- Pores clogged
- Skin darkening
- Skin tanning
- Congestion due to dry skin
- Rough surface texture
Types of Medi facials
EVE medifacial in Bangalore is a popular skin hydrating treatment offered at Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic that helps to rejuvenate the skin layers epidermis, dermis, and underlying collagen. It uses diamond-tip microdermabrasion as the first step of treatment to gently exfoliate the skin and help remove debris and dead skin cells. The second step uses Extreme technology that uses skin anti-ageing and exfoliating agents to exfoliate the skin while preserving skin hydration and moisture.
In the third step, a patented microcurrent technology is used to enhance brightness and firmness, which also aids in facial muscle stimulation. The treatment offers immediate brightness without any downtime, making it safe for all skin types and can also be customised based on individual needs. One can go for Eve Medifacial in any season; and is a suitable one with atopic and dry skin.
If you want to learn more about this procedure in detail, watch this video to learn more about medifacial treatment
Purifying Medifacial for Oily Skin or Acne We don't do any of below
Purifying medifacial is a tailored facial treatment in Bangalore for oily, congested, or acne-prone skin. After gently cleaning the face, a cleansing mask is applied for 10 minutes, followed by an enzyme exfoliator that aids in the removal of dead cells. All impurities are removed from deep within pores using steam treatments and extractions as needed, laying the stage for genuine pore refinement with chemical peels or microdermabrasion.
Radiance Medifacial for Pigmentation
Radiance medifacial is an effective skin rejuvenating treatment in Bangalore for hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. The rich composition comprises an innovative blend of chemicals that addresses the root cause of dark spots on the face caused by age or stress, preventing them from forming and protecting against future damage. This secret method will leave patients with radiant skin that is luminously even-toned.
Barrier Repair Medifacial for Sensitive Skin or Rosacea
With the highly efficient barrier repair medifacial for sensitive skin or rosacea, patients can reduce redness and irritation. Because of its mild exfoliation and thorough hydration, it is delicately designed to reduce the appearance of pores while refining skin texture.
Cleaning, steaming, and extraction are the three main procedures of a medical facial. Exfoliation and moisturising are customised for the demands of the patients using masks, LED light, and high frequency.
The therapist will first cleanse the skin. The skin on the face will next be heated for a few minutes to soften it and prepare it for easier extractions. A certified therapist will do the extraction manually, using a particular tool intended for this purpose.
Medifacial for Skin Congestion Removal
The most prevalent reasons for medical facials are comedones (blackheads), pustules, and pimples. A blackhead is a clogged pore that has become clogged with excess sebum and dead skin cells. Some pores may not be ready for extraction on the first session and may require multiple treatments before they can be cleared, or they may be extracted with a medical practitioner's vacuum.
The extraction of pustules and pimples often involves the use of a fine needle to carefully lift and remove the very top layer of the pustule and allow the ingredients to be readily retrieved.
Skin Care To Follow After a Medifacial Treatment
- Following a medical facial, an antimicrobial solution is applied to restore the skin's normal acid pH and prevent post-facial outbreaks.
- Workouts, spa visits, and other activities that can promote sweating should be avoided for 24 hours after treatment. Since the skin is extremely sensitive after the facial treatment, avoid direct sunlight and other face treatments for three days.
Benefits of Undergoing Medifacial
- A medifacial not only makes the skin glow and improves collagen formation, but it also treats anything from oily to dry or acne-prone skin in a single session.
- This treatment aids patients with skin conditions such as acne, congestion, rough skin texture, and dehydrated skin. A deep cleaning facial and mask are included, as well as a fruit enzyme peel for mild exfoliation, antioxidants, and calming agents. Massage increases circulation, which promotes new cell formation; rubbing lymph nodes removes debris that might obstruct the flow of toxins through the lymphatic system.
Results of Medifacial Treatment
- The medifacial has no age, gender, or skin type restrictions. This type of facial can also be performed on other parts of the body, including the chest, back, and shoulders.
- The frequency of the medifacial is determined by the condition being treated, the patient's skin type, and other considerations. Patients suffering from severe acne may require numerous treatments spaced 2-4 weeks apart.
- However, the results are superior when the treatment is received regularly and in combination with other facial treatments such as hydrafacials, crystal peels, and oxygen facials.
For more details on medifacial treatment cost in Bangalore and other skin hydrating treatments get in touch with the skin expert, Dr. Rasya Dixit today at her clinic.