Desire for a long-lasting, picture-perfect, natural facial appearance before your big event? No worries if your skin is not cooperating with other facial treatments, OxyGeneoTM facial is here to help you achieve the same! With OxyGeneoTM facial, you can get an escape from dull and tired-looking faces.
OxyGeneoTM facial is an innovative facial designed to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and rejuvenate the skin, resulting in a radiant, glowing face. It is an all-in-one facial that can address many aesthetic skin concerns including dryness, premature ageing signs, and uneven skin tone/texture.
OxyGeneoTM facial make use of a unique blend of natural ingredients- oxygen, vitamins, and hyaluronic acid to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin and give it a plump, youthful look. The oxygen infusion into the facial skin helps promote collagen synthesis and eventually improves the skin’s elasticity and firmness. At last, one can achieve a smoother, more refined complexion!
Whatever may be the occasion or event, the OxyGeneoTM facial guarantees best look. So, why wait, try out OxyGeneoTM facial and unlock the secret to flawless skin.
One can explore the benefits of this amazing skin rejuvenating treatment in Bangalore at Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic. At the clinic this technology is provided and is becoming popular due to its amazing technology, benefits, and long term effects.
What is OxyGeneoTM ?
OxyGeneoTM is a 3-in-1 innovative, clinically proven, super facial featuring effective OxyPod technology that leaves facial skin smoother, tighter, hydrated, and renewed. It is designed to exfoliate, oxygenate, deeply cleanse, tighten, and infuse the skin with nutrients. The treatment is performed with all natural, 100% vegan products.
Benefits of OxyGeneoTM Treatment
- A soothing, relaxing skin treatment that oxygenates the skin inside out
- Long-term results
- Suitable for all kinds of skin including sensitive skin
- No downtime
- Hands-free procedure without risk of infections
- No use of any harsh skin products
- A customisable procedure
- Plumps and hydrates skin
- Renews youthful skin glow and so is a perfect pre-bridal or pre-party treatment
- Revitalises skin complexion- removes skin dullness and suntan
- Regenerate the skin and repairs skin cells by Radiofrequency
- Lightens skin pigmentation
- Improves skin firmness and tightens skin pores
- Best skin exfoliation
- Improves and brighten skin tone and texture
- Reduces skin blemishes.
To add youthful glow and plumpness to the skin, get this anti-aging treatment in Bangalore at Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic.
How does it work?
OxyGeneoTM treatment involves three steps to beautify the skin, including:
- Exfoliate- It helps remove the dead skin cells from the skin epidermis to smoothen the skin, clean clogged pores, and renew the skin. It results in the production of high amounts of carbon dioxide in the form of bubbles which triggers Bohr effect- the oxygenation of the skin.
- Oxygenate- The triggering of the Bohr effect leads to more supply of oxygen-rich blood to the skin which replaces carbon dioxide. This results in oxygenation of the skin from within which further improves the skin activity.
- Infuse- In addition to oxygenation, OxyGeneoTM facial also infuses vitamins, minerals, and other active ingredients into the skin. These ingredients not only make the skin well-nourished and healthier but even make the skin evenly toned.
Suitable candidates for OxyGeneoTM treatment
- Individuals of any age group, from 13 to 50 years
- People who want to get ready quickly for a major life event
- Individuals with intolerant, dry, sensitive skin
- People who want to take care of their skin and do not have any major skin concerns
- People with dull, acne-prone skin
- Healthy individuals having realistic expectations from their treatment outcome.
Premium and Classic OxyGeneoTM Treatments
There are currently 5 unique OxyGeneoTM treatments in Bangalore that address specific skin needs and give one a glowing skin.
- Premium Hydrate treatment- It is best-suited for dry and irritated skin. The treatment involves use of Blue Spirulina that repairs and moisturises the skin barrier and thereby reduces redness and inflammation of the skin.
- Premium Illuminate treatment- It is for uneven skin tone. The treatment involves use of Vitamin C, an antioxidant that can sun-protect the skin, reduce the pigmentation, and brighten and even-out the skin tone.
- Premium Revive treatment- It is recommended for smoothening of fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment makes use of red algae that can help increase skin’s elasticity and firmness by boosting collagen and elastin fibre production.
- Classic NeoRevive E treatment- It is meant for revitalisation of the skin complexion. It helps fade out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Classic NeoBright E treatment- It is used for getting a fairer skin tone while reducing fine lines and pigmentation/dark spots.
OxyGeneoTM Treatment Procedure
OxyGeneoTM treatment commences with cleansing of the skin and making the skin free of oil, dirt, and makeup. The procedural steps are:
- Oxygenation/Exfoliation- This step involves application of skin brightening and exfoliating gel on the skin. The handpiece of the exfoliator is attached to a capsulogen which is slowly glided over the skin to cover the entire treatment site.
- RF Skin Tightening- In this step, Radiofrequency probe is hovered onto the skin in a specifically designed, precise method. This heats the skin to stimulate the collagen and elastin production and encourage new skin cells.
- Massage with Nutrient Infusion- Lastly, a nutrient rich gel is applied onto the skin of the face and massage tip is glided over the skin to soothe the skin.
- Protect the treated skin from direct sun exposure. Always wear sunscreen before stepping outside.
- Make use of face washes and cleansers to avoid skin irritation.
- Avoid other types of facials for a week after the procedure.
FAQs about OxyGeneoTM
How lengthy is the OxyGeneoTM treatment?
Basic OxyGeneoTM treatment procedure lasts for anywhere between 35-45 minutes and may be longer. The treatment may be performed alone or in combination with other treatments to get optimal results for a longer period.
When can I expect to see the results of my OxyGeneoTM treatment?
Immediately after your first treatment session, you can notice skin texture improvements. However, optimal results will only be seen by you after multiple treatments because of cumulative effects of every treatment.
Does OxyGeneoTM treatment have any downtime?
No, the treatment is not associated with any downtime.
Are there any side effects of OxyGeneoTM treatment?
OxyGeneoTM treatment is safe for all types of skin.
How long do the results of OxyGeneoTM treatment last?
OxyGeneoTM treatments work with the natural skin repairing process, therefore the results obtained may vary among the candidates. If one undergoes six sessions at intervals of 10-15 days, the results last for 9-12 months with a proper skincare routine. One can prolong their results by following a healthy, active lifestyle that affects the skin’s ability to improve itself. Multiple treatment sessions can even lead to long-term effects of OxyGeneoTM treatment.
How does OxyGeneoTM treatment feel like?
OxyGeneoTM treatment feels like a warm facial massage. The exfoliation step is very comfortable and refreshing to the skin. If the candidate has sensitive skin, the treatment may cause a gentle tingling sensation during the first few minutes.
Which skin concerns can be addressed with OxyGeneoTM treatment?
OxyGeneoTM treatment is a popular skin tightening treatment in Bangalore that works to revitalise and rejuvenate the skin. It can help treat skin concerns like acne, dull skin complexion, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
To get this amazing treatment, get in touch with Dr. Rasya Dixit, the best dermatologist in Bangalore, today at her clinic.